Sunday, January 8, 2012

The other realm

Or the several other realms, what do I know?
I'm talking about the fortean, the paranormal.
Something that is there, but is denied by many for several different resons. Most commonly close-mindedness and fear.
So if this stuff scares you, you might need to find another blog to read, for there will be a bunch of it here. : )

Do not ask me for answers. I will give you ideas, theories, thoughts, but never an absolute truth.
Because I don't know any. Nobody does, but they like to pretend to. ; )
What I will write about sometimes are just thoughts, reflections of things I read or hear. Pieces might be in there, pieces to the puzzle, but sometimes you seem to get parts of pieces, and you need to find them all to complete the puzzle piece.
A lot of times it's like this in the fortean world. You read something here that reminds you of something you read 2 years ago there, that didn't make sense at the time. But combine them and whoopsy daisy, we have another piece!

Now, for as long back as I can remember I have been very intrigued by the paranormal.
I was raised Christian and was repeatedly told that anything fortean was bad, and I kept feeling bad because there was no way I could STOP being interested in everything from ghosts, to cryptozoology.
Now that I'm older and somewhat wiser I have decided that curiosity is the driving force of the human race. It's in us. Denying it without really even understanding why wouldn't make sense.
I am aware there is evil in the paranormal realm. Whether there's more or less evil there than there is in our earthly realm, I have no idea.
But I've decided that information is power so I keep educating myself in many fields.
Others may think of it what they wish. If they judge me, it's on them.




No comments:

Post a Comment